Monday 23 November 2009

Post- New Moon

OMG OMG OMG OMG New Moon is one of my all time favourite film :) and what an ending :O I wont tell you the ending but wow I really want to see Eclipse now apparently it comes out in July, so July off I go back to the cinema to watch that. Hopefully I might have a few more followers then now although thanks soooo much for following me I'm very grateful.


Oh and in english today we saw this short film called "the sandman" it's about 10 mins long and loads of people said that it was rubbish but I thought that it was freaky, let me try and find a picture of the sandman, he's not scary it's just the film itself, if you haven't seen it yet then just watch it and you'll see what I mean especially at the end with the boy.




Well that's all for today but be sure that I will be buying the twilight saga books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥