Friday, 29 January 2010

ripped jeans, military boots and a new leather jacket?

sorry for the recent lack of posts but I have had a lot of homework piling up and nothing to post that was that interesting. So I FINALLY have a pair of ripped jeans which will be featured in one of my next outfit posts (if I ever get the time that is) and I am also going to try and go charity shopping again soon so I better speak to Liberty about that little outing to find some more clothes to hang in my new room. I also bought a gorgeous lace dress which will go nicely with a new brown leather jacket? but I suppose that's too much to ask for so that will be going on my wishlist along with a beautiful skater dress, a pair of doc martens and some black military boots which I've had my eye on :) Here is a photo I found that I thought I should share with all of you too :) have a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥