Thursday 4 February 2010

Club Tropicana at Topshop

Blogging seems to be harder to do recently. Must be all the homework or something? Anyway so I keep watching this preview of Glee next week and it is AMAZING if you haven't seen it here's the link: glee preview 
if you really can't be bothered to watch it then I'll tell you what it is. It's basically the glee girls singing halo/walking on sunshine and you really wouldn't think it would go but you know glee, always proving us wrong :) I've also been finding loads of stuff on ebay again I think it's because I hadn't been on there in a while and everything I find now is like amazing. I have dance tonight so I thought I would just do a quick blog post. Here are some things that I want in my possession :) 

All of this is from the newest range at Topshop called Club Tropicana


obviously there are loads more that I would LOVE but I don't want to bore you with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥