Tuesday 29 November 2011

The best you've ever had

So just found out that Marni are collaborating with H&M following on from Jimmy Choo, Lanvin and more recently Versace.

Personally, I think the Men's collection looks better but the Women's is still a very complementary mix of deep shades of colour and simple prints.

Here is just a sneak preview:


My dresses and watch have also arrived! The watch is beautiful but hidden beyond my reach now as it is a Christmas present and the strapless cream dress is amazing I can't wait to wear it next Saturday. However the red lace mesh dress was disappointing it was too long on me and the materials chosen for the lower part of the dress was supposed to be chiffon however it looked much cheaper.

On the bright side I am now watching the newest episode of Gossip Girl (the American viewings as I'm such an obsessed fan) I really hope that Chuck and Blair get together sooner or later?

1 comment:

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥