Saturday 12 November 2011

Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis

A bit of an unusual post today as I literally have nothing to tell so instead these are things that have caught my eye this week. 


I really liked what Blake Lively wore to the Versace for H&M launch


And a film that I am really looking forward to watching is My Week With Marilyn
Michelle Williams looks like a doppelgänger of Marilyn Monroe! I also like other stars in the film such as Emma Watson and Dominic Cooper. 



Also as per usual the Olsen twins look absolutely amazing and have topped bested dressed in the US, I still haven't gotten around to buying their book "Influence" but it is on my christmas list.

Also I'm looking for some different colour nail varnishes any suggestions?

What things have caught your eyes this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥