Saturday 22 March 2014

Money And The Power

After having near panic attack experiences my made to measure 2 piece finally arrived the day of my friends 19th party! The colour wasn't what I expected but it grew on me the more I looked at it (it was described as burnt orange but looked more of a bronze/rust colour) I'm now contemplating getting it in every colour because it's the most flattering shape and something I don't normally go for. You can't  really see the back but the triangle cut out just adds more detailing to an otherwise plain outfit. I also wore my Mac bare again lipstick which was soooooo moisturising I would recommend for anyone looking for a new nude lipstick.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥