Sunday 18 October 2009

2:42PM feel ill :(

urghh a lesson learnt today chocolate brownies are dangerous things you know, although tommorow I will probably forget this lesson and just eat some more, god I feel ill. Well, today I went to Dulwich picture gallery which was good but that's not what I'm here to talk about. Uniqlo Jeans are amazing. I have this blazer that I couldn't match anything and then mum comes home with the most gorgeous and comfortable jeans I have ever worn in my whole entire life. Oh and they match the blazer as well which is also a bonus because I thought that I would have to get a refund on that and it's so nice as well. Oh also eBay is one of my new favourite online shops, you can get anything on there and I mean ANYTHING I've also been having a bit of a clearout on there as well so I can buy junk and sell the junk I've already got GENIUS :) Wow with all that typing I don't feel ill anymore.
BRING ON THE BROWNIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥