Wednesday 21 October 2009

Brogues Blues Over :)

I'm in luck the brogues blues is officially OVER I have been given a second chance with eBay. The "bidder 9" didn't win the bid which is always a good thing but this "bidder 11" who won it dropped out, happy much? I think the answer to this question is YESS :)
GUYS I NEEEEEEEDDDD FANCY DRESS IDEAS PRONTOOOO :D
I will keep nagging you about this until I get some good ideas so get the ideas in please :) PE tommorow, I am not happy :( well I am because of the brogues, but put it this way, I don't want to wake up to PE!! but the good thing is that there is 2 days left til half term YAYYYY :D Here are some lovely finds, I got a bit crazy on the shoes but I'm afraid only 2 good finds a post:

£10.99



Bid price: £13.50

2 comments:

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥