Sunday 29 November 2009

19 and 42 that's a 23 year difference!

Hello again bloggers :) hows the weekend been going? Had another look through Vogue again today and I really can't get over Aaron Johnson's girlfriend or should I say fiance, I mean she's 42! and he's 19! On a good note though I found a really nice dress, it has a grecian look about it so I think I'm going to try and get that. It's white with a metallic silver trim and I think I would add a really thin belt to go with it. Just in case some people haven't seen Aaron and his fiance this is her.Some one please explain to me why he would choose her over the thousands of girls that would die to go out with him, this picture he does look a bit dodgy in it but all of you that have seen angus, thongs and perfect snogging know what he looks like normally:




Right onto a lighter subject I am on my way to find some lovely bargains from ebay, I find anything I'll post it. Plus there's always Robert Pattinson and the gorgeous Ed Westwick left. Bye Bloggers xo
 

2 comments:

  1. ok, that relationship is just distrubing. blech!
    she's old enough to be his mom! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when I saw it I was like urgghhhhh x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥