Saturday 14 November 2009

More eBay Madness And My eBay

Well, the playsuit I was dying to get from ebay has now been sold, but not to me :( *sigh* why is it that I can never win a bid on ebay? oh well, life goes on I suppose. Well there's been an increase in oversized grandad cardigans, they sound disgusting I know but I have found some good ones, on guess where? ebay. I'm looking on it now actually, ebay that is. Oh and guys new songs? can't seem to find many? any requests? I have FINALLY put up a bag on ebay that I wanted to sell so if you want to see that please do: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=160378123179&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT it might not work yet because I've only JUST put it on but if it does work take a look at it please, there will be more coming soon :) Well I'm off to try and find the things I was supposed to put on ebay AGESSSS ago see you later bloggers, have a good weekend :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥