Tuesday 1 December 2009

1st December

Hello again Bloggers :) had my first chocolate from my advent calender today, tinkerbell thank you very much :) and it's exactly 23 days until christmas YAYYY :D I can't wait. Not sure what to do about my blog these days. Any ideas on re-decorating anyone? Only short blog post today guys sorry :) oh and guys it would be much appreciated if I get more followers because as you can see I don't have very many (although I can't help but say THANK YOU for following me in the first place) so tell your friends and hopefully I have more very soon :) bye xo

2 comments:

  1. i used to do advent calenders!
    but it was for little kids, and my brother and i have grown out of it(:

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥