Tuesday 5 January 2010

snow predictions

I really love the skater dresses at the moment I saw a really nice one that has a cut out neckline which looks different to the usual. Oh and 90210 tonight :D I can't wait, It's a double bill as well :) except Ethan won't be in it but at least we can still see Liam. There is also a chance of snow and if that means that I don't have to go to school then bring on the snow, the more the better. My room has just had it's electric put in so I now have heating and lighting and all that kind of stuff meaning that once I get the flooring put down (next week) then I can move in YAAYYY :D. Oh and I think I'm going to get my full fringe done again but I'm not sure. Only a short blog post today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥