Sunday 21 March 2010

On my own again, outside the outsider.

Yesterday was a weird day but I got these beautiful boots that I am actually in love with I can't wait to put them :) I have also got my eye on an absolutely stunning purse and usually I'm not a massive fan of purses but this just took my breath away, I know that sounds really cringey now I've said that but I love it. I'm going shopping again today so I'm going to wear the new boots as well. Oh and I saw this wicked playsuit which I thought was a dress but that was really nice :)


I really love Ellie Goulding at the moment, although she can never beat Florence Welsh in my opinion, but that's just me ha.

Another person that I really like at the moment is Marina (and the Diamonds)


she kind of reminds me of Daisy Lowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥