Saturday 2 October 2010

There's Nothing Worse Then Feeling Like A Ghost.

Really haven't been on this recently but that's probably to do with the fact that most of my coursework has been piling up a bit (art, textiles and having to read Of Mice And Men for English) and therefore my free time has been reduced. But moving in from that topic, I've seen a lot of baseball jackets in the last couple of months and I have been in desperate need of new jackets/coats seeing as the transition of summer to winter has begun and most of my wardrobe is still filled with the summer clothes so I finally bought one last week. It's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to wear it now.

I also thought I'd mention the October issue of Vogue. I bought it last month and I saw the most beautiful dress that Cheryl Cole wore as part of the interview/photo shoot.


   
image from stylefrizz.com

I LOVE THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥