Thursday 11 October 2012

Dark Paradise

It's come to that time of the year when all my make up is starting to run out.


 I have still stuck with my bare minerals foundation due to it being not only a good cover up but also doesn't contain any nasty ingredients so that I can wear it without feeling as if it will do damage to my skin.



 
I also invested in some Bobbi Brown make up including the long lasting pencil in jet and 2 Lip Colors which are Orange and Old Hollywood. The pencil can be applied very easily as it is almost like a pen (and take this from someone who can't normally apply eyeliner very evenly) and the Lip Colors are rich and creamy to apply. 

Lastly, this last week I have been reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy and Attention.Deficit.Disorder. by Brad Listi. 

I enjoyed both books however they are both very different. Tess of the D'Urbervilles was more challenging to read but the storyline kept me gripped as at first glance it does appear very long and may put off some people. However if you enjoy love stories along with betrayal and murder then I would strongly recommend this book. 

Attention.Deficit.Disorder was an easier read partly due to the short chapters and due to the language used as it is in the perspective of the protagonist, Wayne Fencer. It follows Wayne on his travels due to his ex-girlfriend's suicide and becoming aware that she was pregnant with his child. It is almost like a male version of Eat,Pray,Love so if you are looking for an easier read with a more hard-hitting storyline then this is for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥