Thursday 27 March 2014

Just Do It

So I'm happy and sort of ashamed to say I've only just found Blogilates and although I've only done the sculpting legs and lower ab workouts I've been impressed, the majority of the workouts are about 10 minutes long which has been ideal for this hectic week of assignments and industry projects (all of which are given in now !) I've downloaded the app which also contains really good eating clean recipes for people struggling to cut out sugar and I'm now starting the month beginners guide workout so I'll let you know how that goes.

Also happy to announce my group won the river island industry project so I should be doing some work placement there soon eypppppppp

I've only bought a few things because pay days coming up so will post them up soonish

I'm also now officially on Easter holidays so hope everyone has a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥