Tuesday 8 April 2014

We built this from the ground up


Another ootd post but it's better than my lack of posts I've tended to suffer from right? I'm really sticking to my beginners workout from blogilates.com and love it, it's so easy to fit into a busy schedule and I can see the results already! Also in terms of beauty I've also discovered from a family friend a new and cheap way to help clear skin by declogging pores and that is baking power, it's so cheap and all you have to do is add some water to make it into a paste and leave on the skin until it hardens (it can be quite difficult to apply initially so you need to be quick) and voile sorted.


I haven't had a chance to wear any of my new buys yet but when I do I'll keep you posted

Jacket: Asos
Crop top: oh my love 
Jeans: Topshop
Jellys: Office
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Ring: Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥