Tuesday 1 September 2009

Alexander McQueen

OK, If you haven't done it yet then go to the Alexander McQueen and check out there Fall/Winter collection. Make sure to check out the Dog tooth squeeze it clutch and the skull rings which come in black and silver. This jewellery collection has gone for a more punk/rock look then the usual, but we still have the classic dresses. If you look at the pants/skirts section then you'll find some amazing metallic red jeans that will go great with the heart cuff. If you saw my last post about studded accessories and biker jackets and I found some great black studded heels as well. I also found that there was a lot of chequered pieces, Hobbs does as well maybe a new occurring trend? These pieces included dresses and shoes. Don't forget to check out these collections they're amazing go to the Alexander McQueen website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥