Wednesday 2 September 2009

Vivienne Westwood

As I went up to world's end I couldn't believe what I was looking at Vivienne Westwood's first ever shop and It was amazing with a big clock spinning round above the shop window, as me and my friend rang bell waiting to be let in I couldn't wait to see what was inside. I came in and it was just as I expected it would be and much more. Vivienne had a lot of badges with the big winter coats which look stylish and warm. As always I looked forward to seeing the bags which as always were perfect, all very simple but with the classic Vivienne Westwood logo it looked amazing. I would recommend everyone to go ANY Vivienne Westwood shop or shops that sell Vivienne Westwood (Selfridges) but this is one of the best Vivienne Westwood shops.

Visit Vivienne Westwood website: http://www.viviennewestwoodonline.co.uk/acatalog/index2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥