Monday 14 December 2009

catching up from the weekend

What a hectic day yesterday, sorry but by the time I got in I had to wrap christmas presents I bought that day and sat down and watched elf. So yesterday I went up to London again and had a look around the shops, I then went into pancake house, god I love that place and got a huge pancake and an apple juice. I got two christmas presents, one for my cousin and the other for my sister. Then I went into John Lewis and my mum got a few things for my sister and we saw lovely christmas decorations that are pictured below:


sorry the pictures are a bit bad quality because I took them on my phone.




back to monday again, I had a history test today :( but I can relax now pheww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥