Saturday 2 January 2010

2010

New Year. New starts. I know its the same old cliche every year but I really do want to have a new start to 2010. 2009 was an ok year but things could have been different and I am going to learn from it this year. So far I think this year is going pretty well. Liberty's mum gave me pirate boots and my new room is currently being decorated.

What are your new years resolutions?

Here are a few things that I have bought with my christmas money:






 RIP to Gavin and Stacey which was on last night for the last time, but I can't wait for 90210 to start on tuesday and glee starts the week after so I can't wait for them :) and what's happened to gossip girl it hasn't been on for 3 weeks?

It seems that 70's fashion will be creeping into our wardrobes this year so keep your eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥