Thursday 11 February 2010

RIP Alexander McQueen

I really can't believe that he's gone. It was only yesterday that I was looking at his new collection. His beautiful yet eccentric designs were a really big inspiration to me, the world has lost a very talented designer one that will always be remembered, never forgotten. He was the male Vivienne Westwood. I would give anything to be as talented as he is. Starting off at tailors in Saville Row and then to Givenchy House and to make his own line. It just proves that anyone can reach to their aspirations and I can't believe that I will never be able to see his face again in Vogue being interviewed or see him walking onto the catwalk at the end of his shows or rather his performances to see an audience applauding him. He's like an artist, the clothes like his canvas. The world will be missing someone very important from now on.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥