Friday 19 February 2010

this isn't a love story.

Oh dear haven't been on here in a while sorry guys. Anyway I've basically been sorting out my room, you know getting furniture the usual. I have also got some amazing clothes which I am sorry to say I haven't done an outfit post in yet but I do have the promised outfit post of the cardigan I got charity shopping aggggessss ago but forgot to put up so here it is the beautiful cardigan.
This is also on lookbook so if you have lookbook please hype this :) thanks. I went up to London a couple of days ago and I went past Alexander McQueen's windows and it was so sad the display was just a black backdrop and cream (roses? I think but I'm not 100% sure) with just a little silver card saying that he had died and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥