Sunday 21 February 2010

There's a drumming noise inside my head.

More lookbook photos it's kinda random but I found my old rubix cube and I did the whole white side but I don't think I'll be finishing it any time soon. Well here it is and its on lookbook as well:

haa I look pretty stupid in this but oh well. I'll be uploading some more pictures as well because last night some of our family friends came over and it was more of a gathering then a party but I wore one of my new tops that I bought a couple of days ago so you can see that. I also got this really nice blue dress with little pockets which is really nice as well. 

I completely forgot about my GCSE maths exam which is next Tuesday! So I think I better grab a textbook and revise at least for a couple of minutes. Well, maybe after a couple more minutes on lookbook anyway. Au Revoir :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥