Tuesday 30 August 2011

Do you recognize me?

So for those of you who have been reading my blog recently I mentioned about dalmation nails, as seen on the topshop catwalk. Well I think dalmation print could possibly be the new leopard print (don't get me wrong I'm still hopeful at trying to find the perfect leopard fur coat and matching chelsea boots)

And on the topic of coats and animal prints I found two coats that I am in desperate need of - one being dalmation print and the other being a print similair to leopard print:

Animal Print Capelet - shearling collar and duffle toggles.

Dalmation Print with contrasting collars and cuffs.

I know that it's slowly nearing towards the end of summer and everyones getting the school/work blues but I'm still trying to make the most out of what's left of summer. Hopefully a nice shopping trip will do the trick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥