Sunday 28 August 2011

Four Words, Three Syllables, Say Them And I'm Yours - Gotta Love Gossip Girl

Had a quick shop today just to get some small rewards for my gcse results;

Barry M Nail Varnish

Barry M Nail Varnish


Cocoa Butter Formula - Natural Bronze Body Lotion


Instant Hair Colour - Red

I also got a red briefcase-ish bag and a fishermans/barbouresque coat from Zara - photos will be up soon. I've also rediscovered http://www.pretaportobello.com/ again and there is some really nice stuff on there at the moment so take a look if you have time. I've also begun to look into DIY clothing/upcycling at the moment just to add a bit of me to everything I wear, I don't know about any of you but I hate it when you are wearing anything topshop and you see someone wearing the same thing as you, it's completly embaressing! Once I get into full swing of that I will upload some photos of the final pieces, I have started a bit already but once I get some more money I'll be able to do more and you will be able to see more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥