Saturday 27 August 2011

When I grow up I want to be......

Results Day wasn't too bad I got 2A's, 6B's, 1C and 1E - the E being the bad result. obviously. Results night on the other hand was very.... interesting. Here are a couple of pictures just to quench you're curiousity.



you can't see the dress very well but it's a red petite cut out dress, I LOVE the colour! And in relation to results and careers I am happy to announce that I FINALLY know what I am going to do after sixth form, which is a very big sigh of relief as I had no clue, I am now looking at courses at London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins in regards to fashion courses.

And on  a completly different note, if most of you don't know by now I have a bit of a shoe fetish and have now fallen in love with these leopard print shoes from topshop <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥