Tuesday 23 August 2011

get on your dancing shoes

As promised I am posting my v festival antics, for all those that didn't go it was absolutley amazing! I am just gutted now that I didn't go camping but I will definatley be camping next year. From the line up I saw wretch 32, a little bit of Aloe Blac, Labrinth, Bruno Mars, Example, Jessie J, Katy B, little bit of Maverick Sabre, Plan B, CHASE AND STATUS and Arctic Monkeys.

I did get a lot of bottles thrown at me - some being warm so I'm guessing it was piss, and I think we were pretty much surrounded by people smoking weed, Chase and Status was pretty much ALL a moshpit so I nearly died in there and got a downpour but that's what festivals are about!

Here are some of the pictures:









arctic monkeys, queuing for v fest, katy b, at bruno mars, jessie j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥