Thursday 15 September 2011

Maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up

hello loyal followers, I've been pretty busy with sixth form and so have been neglecting the blog, I apologize.

In other news, this is the gorg duffle coat I bought:

I've also got my eyes on this ring:

I'm also CRAVING an american apparel burgundy hoodie or top, basically anything burgundy is fine, that and the dalmation and leopard print are my favourite things currently. 

And these are on my "If I win the lottery" list:

Chanel contrast earrings

 Alexander McQueen "God Save McQueen" scarf

Vivienne Westwood pink patent bag 


Also people who haven't bought Ed Sheeran's album + go out and buy it now! It is amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥