Monday 12 December 2011

When she was just a girl, she expected the world

In the January issue of Vogue, I have to admit that Florence Welsh looks absolutely stunning, she literally looks like a Grecian goddess. I have also found the most gorgeous wedges imaginable (bit of an exaggeration but there you go) but I need to find a good enough reason to buy them because at the moment I have nothing! I'll keep you updated on that situation.

I also reaaaaaally need to start revision, as in ASAP because my exams are in January and to be honest I don't really want to be revising on Christmas day. Has anyone else got exams then?

And anyone that has tried Topshop make up before let me know your comments as I want to try a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥