Monday 16 April 2012

The Secret

I know this is seeming more like a book review blog these days rather than a style one but this next book is literally for everyone even those who aren't maybe that big on reading:

I will be the first one to tell you that I'm not the most confident of people and I've been recommended this so many times I thought I might as well give it a go, it's called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.


It's such a good book for anyone who feels insecure, is going through a bad break up or family issues etc. which is why it is suitable for so many people as any problem you have can be used for this book. 

The style blog will be back soon, once my bank account has been refilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥