Monday 28 April 2014

Let's Get A Drink Sometime

I've always loved and looked forward to the witty posts from the Man Repeller and so to find that Leandra Medine had wrote a book meant that I willingly scraped together the last bit of my wages to purchase it. Thank god I did.

Although she openly describes her hatred for being compared to Carrie Bradshaw she really is the living, breathing her (with a hint of Bridget jones). When I say I couldn't put this book down I honestly mean it, you can see my unfinished essays as proof of that.

Focusing each chapter around a particular piece of clothing or accessory accompanied by funny anecodotes this is ideal for anyone that loves fashion and a bit of (anti?) romance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥