Sunday 13 April 2014

Let's give them something to talk about


The sun was B E A uuuuuutiful today just in time for rest day. I've just started Jack Kerouac's Wake Up which is based on the story of the Buddha and forming Buddhism today. I love both the author and the subject so I'm sure I'll enjoy it but even the little bit that I've read, the style of writing has me hooked.


A new app I would HIGHLY recommend is ASAP54 which can help you find clothes that you see in pictures (or similar ones, it rarely finds the exact match unless it's designer) it's exceptionally good for if you're looking for specific colours ie if you're looking for a matching outfit 

I've also found some inspirational pictures of clothes that I would love to get including these beauties 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥