Saturday 21 November 2009

New Moon

Ok, so today I'm going to see New Moon and I can't wait ahhhhh I'm so excited :D I know that a lot of people have said that the books are better but I haven't read the books so after the films I'll read the books just to be on the safe side. I'll tell you all about that when I get home :)

Oh and I sold my first ebay item YAYAYYY :D I only got something like £3 for it but it's better then nothing eh? I have to send the person an invoice soon saying all the details and stuff so after I get the payments I can send it off to her. So congratulations to Sarah for winning the bid :) Oh and guys be honest if your a twilight/new moon fan is new moon any good? No spoilers though please :) Make the most of your sunday guys because tommorow it's back to school again :(

1 comment:

  1. New Moon is amazing.
    Better than the book, I think, and thats saying something :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and follow me I will read all of the comments♥